From wags to whiskers Responsibilities
- From wags to whiskers agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a caring, reliable and completely trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client waives and relinquishes any and all claims against From wags to whiskers.
- From wags to whiskers accepts no responsibility or security of the premises or loss of any item.
- From wags to whiskers will not let any dog off his/her lead unless expressed consent has been given by the owner. All pets should be kept up to date with vaccinations, flea and worm treatment.
- From wags to whiskers is fully insured for public liability should any pet cause harm or damage to the public.
- It is expressly understood that From wags to whiskers shall not be held responsible for damage to the clients property or that of others caused by the clients pet during the period in which they are in my care.
- I agree to provide keys / arrange for keys to be available for From wags to whiskers.
- I authorise From wags to whiskers to obtain any emergency veterinary care that maybe necessary during the time spent with my pet. Every effort will be made to contact owner prior to obtaining emergency care. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorise From wags to whiskers to use an alternative vet should my regular vet be unavailable.
- I agree to reimburse From wags to whiskers for any additional fees for Providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food or supplies.
- I agree to notify From wags to whiskers of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointments.
Payments and Deposits
- No charge for initial meeting and consultation.
- A 50% deposit for all bookings will be taken in advance and full payment required on return of your keys. Cheque or cash. For pet sitting and vet visits a 50% non – refundable deposit is payable in advance.
Cancellations for pet sitting
- Over one weeks bookings, a weeks notice must be given.
- Cancellations forefit the 50% deposit.
- Cancellation of vet visits - 48 hours notice is requested.